Monday, July 13, 2009

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken in Cream Sauce..............Courtney


I can never go wrong when I throw this together, a favorite among my family members.


1 can chicken broth
about 12 ritz crackers, finely crushed
2 T parmesan cheese
4 chicken breast (I don't really use only 4, but just for writing a recipe sake)
oil ( I prefer olive)
1/2 c chive and onion cream cheese ( I usually just use the whole tub
2 cups rice (give or take according to your family)


cook rice using 1 1/4 c of broth and 1/2 cup water

mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan in a dish. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken; when done, transfer to plate; cover to keep warm. add remaining broth and cream cheese to skillet; bring just to a boil, stirring constantly. cook 3 minutes or until thickened; spoon over chicken. Serve with rice and some veggies.

1 comment:

AllMyKs said...

WOW Courtney, this recipe looks great and easy too! I'll be trying it at my house. Thanks for posting it !